· Lakefront cottage for rent, June – September. Two Bedrooms. For information and availability, contact the Lambertons at 802-584-3818 or email email@example.com. For a more complete description and availability for this property, see http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/100512.html
· Lakefront cottage for rent. June - September. Two bedrooms. Contact Don and Sharon Babic at 802-476-7106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information on the cottage visit http://www.grotoncamp.weebly.com/.
· Lakefront cottage for rent - Twin Rocks. For information and availability, see http://www.spoorcamp.com.
Lakefront rustic camp for rent May to
October contact John P Lord at
· Fully equipped lakefront 2 bedroom home, sleeps 6-8, kayak and rowboat. Available weekly through Labor Day. Contact email@example.com or call 802-236-1186 for details.
· Lakefront Log Cabin home for Rent- October-May-Fully equipped and winterized 2 bedroom Log Cabin home, sleeps 6-8. Minutes to VAST trails. For more information and availability, please contact Jackie at 203-235-5503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Bedroom Vacation Suite: Groton Forest Retreat in
· Cozy Cabin for rent on Lake Groton. Please click link for information and pictures: Link to pictures. Available June – October. If interested please email email@example.com or call Steve @ (802)272-8354
· Cabin for rent with new second story addition, sleeps 8, waterfront with dock, great view of Owl’s Head, modernized interior, located just past Boulder Beach, now 4 bedrooms with nice living area on main floor including screened and covered deck. Rowboat available. Contact Paul DeRoo for information, reservations and rates at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vermont state parks: Seyon Ranch State Park within Groton State
Forest. Bed and Breakfast accommodations
– open all year. For information and
reservations, see http://www.vtstateparks.com/htm/seyon.cfm
. For summer accommodations, see
Stillwater Campground (http://vtstateparks.com/stillwater.html)
Property For Sale
· Kayak For Sale: Native Ultimate 12 Foot Fishing Kayak. Purchased new in 2015. Gently used three summers on Lake Groton. Adjustable comfortable stadium seat and foot braces. Garage stored in winter. Paddle included $750. Call Dede Rudd at 584-4229 for further information or to arrange a time to check it out.
· 2 8 foot wooden docks for free. Call Ron at 584 2206 or 249 2124.
· Wanted: Winter storage for my boat. Anyone on the pond have garage or boathouse not being used over winter they would rent? Call Cliff Marr 802-584-3230 (or cell 614 -507-4793)
· Wanted: Boat winterizing and storage - I am new to the area and I’m looking for places nearby that can winterize and/or store boats. Please call or email me If you have any info. (202) 254-2588 James.email@example.com
Dana Smith for interior & exterior
carpentry and remodeling, roofing, painting, home and camp year-round services.
Josh Thompson for new home
construction, roofing, interior & exterior remodeling.
· Propane buying group for lake camp owners. For more information contact Dwaine Smith at Dwaine@fairpoint.net or 802-622-1052 (H), 802-322-0016 (day).
· Garrett's Properties - Property Management, property maintenance, Contractor Coordinating, Handy Man / honey do lists, 24/7 Maintenance, tenant management 802-498-4262 or Lance@Garrettsproperties.com
Placing classifieds: ads should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ads are subject to review and editing for consistency and applicability, and are placed on a best effort basis by the web site coordinator.