· Lakefront cottage for rent, June October. Contact us at 802-584-3776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more complete description and availability for this property, see http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/84510.html
· Lakefront cottage for rent, June September. Two Bedrooms. For information and availability, contact the Lambertons at 802-584-3818 or email email@example.com. For a more complete description and availability for this property, see http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/100512.html
· Lakefront cottage for rent. June - September. Two bedrooms. Contact Don and Sharon Babic at 802-476-7106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information on the cottage visit http://www.grotoncamp.weebly.com/.
· Lakefront cottage for rent - Twin Rocks. For information and availability, see http://www.spoorcamp.com.
Lakefront rustic camp for rent May to
October contact John P Lord at
Lakefront cottage for rent, June October. Recently
revitalized two bedroom cottage. Great view of Owls Head. For
information and availability, contact the Farquharsons
at 802-584-4028 or email
· Fully equipped winterized lakefront 2 bedroom home, sleeps 6-8, canoe, kayak and rowboat. Woodstove and propane heat for winter months. Available weekly through Labor Day and monthly after that. Contact email@example.com or call 802-236-1186 for details.
· Lakefront Log Cabin home for Rent- October-May-Fully equipped and winterized 2 bedroom Log Cabin home, sleeps 6-8. Minutes to VAST trails. For more information and availability, please contact Jackie at 203-235-5503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camps for rent on
3 Bedroom Vacation Suite: Groton Forest Retreat in
For sale by owner: Lakefront home on Hooper Rd, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, fully equipped
kitchen, great views from every room, nice sunporch
cantilevered out over the water, double tiered deck, furnished, wooden dock,
faces south, sun all day long, unique location. Great rental
history as well. 0.3 acre and 50 feet of lake frontage.
$360,000. Roy and Esther Loman 2321 Alpine Court,
· A 14-16 ft deep v aluminum boat in good working condition. If anyone has one for sale, please contact Chris Rossi at 584-3475 or email@example.com. (as of 6/14)
Dana Smith for interior & exterior carpentry
and remodeling, roofing, painting, home and camp year-round services.
Josh Thompson for new home
construction, roofing, interior & exterior remodeling.
· Propane buying group for lake camp owners. For more information contact Dwaine Smith at Dwaine@comcast.net or (802) 985-2808 (H), (802) 846-1416 (day).
· Lost: white red gray and black surfboard. The Logpile Camp is missing it. Please let Adam know if you found it - Amartin@milessupply.com or 802-839-0017